To be living in a time when the UV rays are more harmful than ever, now is the perfect time to invest on our skin’s health. I understand that it is usually easier to assume that when it is cloudy and rainy, it’s safe to skip on the sunscreen. That’s probably why a lot of us think we should wear sunscreen only when it’s hot and sunny outside.

On the contrary though, taking care of your skin shouldn’t only be done during summer. Did you know that only 20% of the sun’s UV rays are blocked off by the clouds? That means your skin is still so prone to damage by the remaining 80% that the clouds don’t get to block.

In the quest to look chic, your health should still be top priority. I’m sharing these important ways to protect yourself from the harmful effects of sun exposure:

1. Stay in the shade and out of direct sunlight between 10 am to 4 pm, when the rays are at their harshest.
2. You don’t have to be directly under the sun to be exposed to its rays. Water and sand reflect sunlight. So as much as possible, wear a wide-brimmed hat and UV-blocking sunglasses.
3. Most importantly, use a broad spectrum, water resistant sunscreen. Apply all over 20-30 minutes before sun exposure and if you’re going swimming or sweating a lot, reapply every hour.

From the makers of Cetaphil, Daylong provides real sun protection that goes deep—beyond your skin’s surface and down to your cells and DNA. It also provides very broad protection against UVA, UVB and IR.

The full range of Daylong products is very water resistant and can be used for the face and body.  This is one main thing I love about Daylong products, because I am not the type to bring lots of different bottles just to take care of my body and face around me all day everyday.

Each product is non-sticky and feels great on skin. It dries out fast and feels really light. Their products are infused with vitamin E- a vitamin that is known for promoting healthier and fairer skin. The entire range is non-comedogenic, paraben-free and fragrance-free too. Most importantly, Daylong is dermatologically-tested and hypoallergenic.

Just by the way it feels on the skin, I already feel safe using it.

Daylong Gel SPF 50+ provides maximum protection for oily or sun-sensitive skin in a light and oil-free form.
Daylong Spray Lotion SPF 30 is a liposomal sunscreen spray-lotion for sun-sensitive skin.
Daylong Kids Lotion SPF 50+ is specially designed for sensitive kids’ skin.

For your and your family’s overall protection, stock up on your daily supply of Daylong at leading drugstores, department stores, and supermarkets nationwide.

You May Also Like